Friday 25 September 2009

WELCOME TO THE POPTROPICASTARS NEWS!!!

Welcome to the Poptropica showcasing blog. I'm the host, PoptropicaStars and I have a Youtube account and the username on there is PoptropicaStars too, LOL. Season 4 just started so don't miss it, here is my Youtube site. http://www.youtube.com/user/PoptropicaStars. If you need help, bonuses, and entertainment, watch the first comedy season of PoptropicaStars. Here is one of my first videos of Season 4.



If the video doesn't work, contact Blogger support center or help.


Season 4 of PoptropicaStars will be dramatic, comedical, tensionful ( I hope), and un4getable. Here is also my plant in my backyard photo, maybe Poptropica should do "Plant Island".


Please visit my site on Youtube, if you don't, you'll be sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment