Saturday 10 October 2009

Fashion Week 2010 of Poptropica

The first fashion week in Poptropica was by me in Spy Island. The next places I am trying to reserve are Early Poptropica or Nabooti Island. You should pick. I need votes, the polls are down so I can't post polls on the bar on the right. Subscribe to me at http://www.youtube.com/user/PoptropicaStars. Vote at the comments area please.

MORE FASHION WEEK 2010 NEWS: I am trying to figure out which 7 pretty Poptropicans are right for this fashion show. I auditioned them this morning and I am sorting them out, eliminating them one at a time until I have exactly 7 Poptropicans. By the way, has anyone seen Speeding Spike around here? I have heard he has been speeding and putting viruses on Blogger. If you see him anywhere, contact Blogger's help or support center. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment