Saturday 6 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Poptropica!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY POPTROPICA! We wish you a happy Valentine's Day because we love you, everyone that's in Poptropica. The PoptropicaStars Company is hosting a huge Valentine's Day party for everyone that has played on Poptropica before that thinks it's fun. We are also doing a Mardi Gras segment of the party too. For preparations or tips for setting up your own Poptropican Mardi Gras party, please e-mail me on Youtube or prianakiana@rocketmail.com. Visit my Youtube website here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PoptropicaStars. Thanks for contributing on my channel and full subscription of my videos, the other video is taking a while because my laptop just crashed four days ago and two days to restore everything I own on the laptop. Best wishes goes to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete