Saturday 13 March 2010

Dr. Hare's Secret Lab Card / Cheese Touch on Poptropica

There is more than just defeating Dr. Hare in 24 Carrot, you get to explore his top secret lab. (Well, not secret anymore if you have the card.) Rumors said there was a micro-quest inside the lab, some kids say that there are 200 Poptropica credits if you finish the "so called" micro-quest. Reality TV Show Island is coming out soon for the people that don't have memebership. Not me, I have memebership, but I'm not uploading the walk-through until I have finished my PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever episodes. In teh moment, I'm planning the Season 5 of PoptropicaStars promos. I can't accept requests right now because I'm really busy this spring break. Thank you for understanding.

I beg your pardon, but some people are getting the cheese touch on Poptropica, that is not allowed, but an advertisement for the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid's game of the cheese touch is appropriate right now, but not in the chat rooms or Multiverse rooms, really, it's not fun doing it in chat rooms or Multiverse rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment