Tuesday 21 September 2010

Alis Wins PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 1!

The two finalists, Alis and Sharon were preparing for PoptropicaStars to call either of their names and it was Alis that recieved the call and officially has won PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 1. Alis and Sharon interviewed in the morning on Good Morning Poptropica with Nick Burley and Nick asked these questions to the winner and runner-up. (Alis also brought her 5,000 Poptropica credits check with her for proof of winning.)

NICK: Question for Alis, were you surprised when you won the 5,000 Poptropica credits and be crowned "The Next Fashionista of Poptropica"?

ALIS: Yes, very surprised actually. I was hoping for Sharon to win since she played a fabulous amount of effort.

NICK: Question for Sharon, how did you feel when Alis won?

SHARON: I felt glad to see Alis win because she really deserved the 5,000 Poptropica credits and she created amazing designs, ruled the runway, and played it safe until the final two.

NICK: Question for Alis, how are Poptropicans acting around you?

ALIS: They really want my autographs, but I sign the autograph notebooks because I feel grateful that people love me. I even saw Ida Nolan come up to me and say "I would love for you to join the designing company, Violette." That was my favorite clothing store and company.

NICK: Question for Sharon, did any of your fans want autographs from you?

SHARON: Yes, they absolutely did, they were screaming and shouting my name to come over there and sign the autograph books and pictures. I loved it, I got to sign everyone's until my pen ran out of ink.

NICK: Question for both of you, did you have any regrets in the competition?

ALIS: Yes, voting out Bernadette made me tear up a bit, but I didn't want to see Sharon or Bernadette leave because they have gone so far in the competition.

SHARON: Yes, I did have a regret of arguing with Emily on the stars & stripes outfit designing time. It was really rude of me and I feel bad for myself for doing that.

NICK: Well, thanks for the interview Alis and Sharon, congratulations Alis for winning season 1 and Sharon for making it to the final two.

ALIS AND SHARON: Thank you.

These are the questions Nick Burley asked Alis and Sharon that placed 1st and 2nd on PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 1.

In the afternoon interview on The View on Poptropica, the co-host Mandy Parrie asked lots of questions about them, it took the show 20 minutes, usually each segment is 10 minutes, but it was a special edition of the conclusion of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 1. The previous 5 designers (Bernadette, Emily, Paris, Leslye, and Christina) get ready for the reunion party and all 5 eliminated designers said that Alis deserved the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment