Saturday 9 April 2011

Poptropica's 4th Annual Golden TV Award Ceremony

PoptropicaStars is going to be at the Poptropica's 4th Annual Golden TV Award Ceremony at the Kodak Theatre in the Hollywood district in Los Angeles, California tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. PoptropicaStars and her show, PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever, are nominated for:

  • Best Host of A Reality TV Show

  • Best Edited Reality TV Show

  • Best Reality Show

PoptropicaStars interviewed Nick Burley, the host of Good Morning Poptropica, and Nick asked about her nominations, the show, and how season 2 is working out. You won't want to miss PoptropicaStars and her lovely dress and make-up for the ceremony. Nick also asked her what will happen if she doesn't win any awards. Here is what PoptropicaStars responded with.



"I am hoping I will get at least one award, but if I don't I will still be proud of what I accomplished on getting here to all this fame and hosting career. I am living the dream of a full celebrity, but there is always a wall in front of you no matter if you're living the dream or not. Recieving a reward is very honoring and I hope tomorrow night will be amazing."~ PoptropicaStars

No comments:

Post a Comment