Tuesday 1 November 2011

PoptropicaStars's New Radio Commercial About "Fashion Fever"

Happy November everyone! Seeing children going trick-or-treating on Monday night was such fun. I'm hoping everyone has been driving safely and looking both ways before crossing the street. Now, on to business. PoptropicaStars has spoken the new part of episode 2 of "PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 2" is going to be contained with shocking tensions between designers, epic strategy-plotting, and it's balancing act between two designers, one to boot out of the competition. It's actually anyone's game now since alliances and friendships have been formed among one another. Find out who will be thrown out of the running to win the 100,000 Poptropica credits and the spot as "Next Fashionista of Poptropica"... SOON!

9 comments:

  1. Soon? All you can say is "SOON"? That's just a waste of Internet paper. >:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't wait! I hope it's not lame like episode 1 was. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOO Iris!!!

    I'm cheering for the other mom to go further than Leslye did. All that Leslye got was bad luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #TeamM0N!C@

    GOOOOO MONICA!!! She's the only genuine-looking girl on season 2. Iris also looks genuine, but I'm not sure if her designs will be now and hip. I like Heidi and all, but she thinks too much strategy than just enjoying her time at the designing lair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to watch it, "soon". :) I'm so hyped up about next episode. I really want to see Dani or Tiff explode in anger one more time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Monica! I really like her positive attitude, and she can fix everything if her design hadn't gone as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite would have to be Tiffany because she's the only person I can stand that has shown feelings and has done something worthwhile. I like her evil spirit inside even though we don't see it that often. Even though I know Kendra has a big evilness inside her, I really can't stand her anymore. She hasn't done ANYTHING yet that changes the game the opposite way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raquelle Trenton1 November 2011 at 18:34

    Oooh... can't wait for the strategizing to start, that's where the juice from the season comes from and Tiffany has juiced out the most grapes so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I think about every designer right now. Danielle has the power to control herself, I didn't like how she blew up when she couldn't have a designing station all to herself. That's just being spoiled. Heidi thinks too much about strategy, I really don't like her plans either. Iris is one of my favorite designers, she's caring, nice, and fun to have around in the game. A definate "Yes," for her. Jennifer is self-explanatory, eliminated first, moving on. Kendra is the biggest biotch I've seen on Fashion Fever so far. She is just another one of those annoying models from hell. :P Monica's generous and funny, but she's really boring. Nariah's boring as well, not into her game plans. Tiffany is another definition of the word "biotch". She's turning into a more marginal version of that annoying Kendra.

    ReplyDelete