Sunday 5 August 2012

PoptropicaStars Presents "Back To School" Fashion

PoptropicaStars has returned for the exciting "back to school shopping spree" and giving some good tips to help you survive through the upcoming school year! Here are some fashion retail or department stores to grab your friends' envy and still be able to focus on schoolwork.


"Okay, so I have chosen three stores you must go to for the latest apparel for your kids. These stores will have fashionable school clothes, and you still will have leftover spending cash for lunch boxes and more. Here we go!" ~PoptropicaStars


BEST SCHOOL CLOTHING STORES (UPDATED) by PoptropicaStars:
1. Kohl's- I honestly love this department store because not only does it have school uniforms for those bit stricter schools, it has top-of-the-line styles for both guys and girls. My favorite brand at Kohl's would be 'Authentic Icon' (non-rebel version) because I love their unique star pattern on some tops they sell. The best one I found going there yesterday for a fashion interview was their sequin star top (pictured below). It's school-appropriate, it's stylish, it's sassy, and it has a good fit. I would definitely recommend Kohl's to anyone.
2. Target- Even though this superstore may seem like an average school uniform, it really isn't. My favorite elementary brand there happens to be the ever so cute 'Disney'. It has all the Mickey and Bambi (pictured below) ready for your school year. However, my favorite teen brand would be in between 'Mossimo' and 'Merona'. These two have modest, beautiful tops and jeans, yet they're at a really affordable price. And sweetening the deal, it's only a one stop shop so you can purchase new shoes, socks, accessories, skirts, shirts, shorts, whatever... Target has it.
3. Madelyn's Closet- For all the Poptropica residents, Madelyn's Closet brings the exclusive fashion to you. It has a back to school sale which lowers the original retail price 60%. The loveable brands there include 'Finis', 'Bertram Caliente', their own 'Madelyn' brand, and exclusively 'Calvin Klein', 'Mossimo', and best of all, 'Gucci', and 'Dolce & Gabanna'. The best back to school brands would be 'Mossimo', 'Finis', and 'Madelyn' because their styles are so futuristic and extravagant for back to school brands, but it also won't get too much attention so schoolwork can actually be worked on. My favorite outfit I found there would be a sleeved halter top for teens and black cotton pants.

22 comments:

  1. Porschea Sonata5 August 2012 at 06:42

    I <3 Kohl's! Kohl's 4 Life!!! :) I just have one question, why didn't you include Macy's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moneya Esplanade5 August 2012 at 06:45

    I always have problems for deciding for back to school fashion. Gotta love PoptropicaStars's effortless support. I finally found Madelyn's Closet after 4 months of searching. I have to say, I just love their decor and outfits. Very trendy and stylish for back to school shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure PoptropicaStars entertainment and information here! ^_^ I'm going on a shopping spree at Target for my son going into the 2nd grade. Thanks PoptropicaStars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina Ellison5 August 2012 at 06:49

    Madelyn's Closet is like the better Macy's of Poptropica. Love Kohl's! Kohl's deserve some more franchising thasn those awful furniture companies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;) Nice, PoptropicaStars! Now I will definitely shop at Kohl's instead of Sears. This might be a good change for the better. Thanks! I hope I can buy that sequin star top there... if they're in stock. O-O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Target since it has free samples at the grocery section!!! :D trololol XD jk

    I usually shop at Target for clothes since they're cheap too. Thanks though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate Target, their merchandise sucks! >:O I usually shop at the more retail store priced outlets like Forever 21, Hollister, etc. I have one suggestion, how about Burlington Outfitters and Macy's?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Pisces5 August 2012 at 14:47

    I love Kohl's! Their fashion appeal is more stunning and more affordable than those crummy Indian Target brands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's Macy's? I thought Macy's is a pretty good department store for back to school clothes. Target... please! Madelyn's Closet, I live in the U.S., not Poptropica. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks, PoptropicaStars! ;D I can't wait to go to Kohl's to buy that sequin star top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey everyone! Support me into getting into season 3! :)

    Gotta love the glitz and style of Kohl's. Target is just a random dump of apparel. Madelyn's Closet is a nice store and all, but it might be a little expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support you!Yeah!Good luck and I love your name!

      Delete
  12. I just <3 the picks, PoptropicaStars!!! :DDD I can't wait to go back to school with the new fashion I'm going to have from Kohl's!!! XDDD

    THANKS A BAZILLION!!!

    ~Kissy :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Target! PoptropicaStars is right about that. Don't know why people disagree about it. School is for learning, reading, and writing, not a fashion show. Target has all the groceries, electronics, and make-up ready for check out so I'm not upset about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool choices PoptropicaStars, but I'm not going to school anymore since I already graduated college with flying colors. Got my bachelor's degree in physics, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicole Hathaway6 August 2012 at 07:38

    <3 this post! I like how you revised it from last year to make it more understandable why we should go to that specific store and search for our style of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet! I can't wait to shop for back to school fashion at Macy's and Target! I was hoping for Sears to be on the list, but it looks like you can't have everything on the top 3 list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Raquelle Trenton6 August 2012 at 07:42

    Awesome! Now I know where to go for the best fashions. Thanks PoptropicaStars! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kimberly Hallstone6 August 2012 at 07:43

    Hmm... where's Macy's? I've always thought Macy's was an affordable department store for back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm already back in school.If some people know who I am that's okay.I don't really was to be an anonymous.But it's the circle of life.My friends could probably guess who I am,but they don't watch Fashion Fever,I have a question,is Fashion fever like a real place with real people and real Ke$ha?If so,I would be amazed.Okay lates bye peace!(Hint who I am:I <3 peaces.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am I the only one who supported Laura?COME ON PEOPLE,WHAT IF YOU WERE SIGHING UP,YOU WOULD WANT PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOU,NOW WOULD YOU?Okay that is all.HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYBODY!!!XD :p (: :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Help Laura!(If you want)It would be really nice(If you are not sighing up)

    ReplyDelete