Saturday 5 January 2013

Christina Jones "Let The Hatin' Began"

Christina Jones, the seventh place designer in PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever season 1, scored a massive disappointment and started a controversial discussion around Poptropica media last night (Friday) with the official premiere of her new reality show, "Hate Me Or Hate Me Not", at 10/7 Pacific Time Zone on VH1 Poptropica.

In this show, Christina features herself doing crazy, random, and beyond extraordinary activities each divided into separate segments such as prank calling a logging company, provocative dancing to jazz music, or making a dramatic scene at a grocery store. Last night, the show premiered with her saying the show's signature catch phrase, "You either hate me or hate me not..." and then an epilepsy array of pictures flashing through the screen displaying the show's logo. She then features herself as each segment proceeds, talking about how much hatred she has towards her archenemies, divorced family, and her birthplace, making a scene at the Mac Crenshaw Airport in her hometown, the prank call (picture below), and her stereotyping socks and leggings. Some minor subjects include the sacrificial game show featuring the first victim, Patty Hanson, and debating about if the iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3 is better. Near the end of the episode, Christina promotes the show with her atrocious rendition of Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.'s "Gimme All Your Luvin'" with her own song, "I Am Christina Jones" featuring Ke$ha. The show ended with 7.01 million viewers and a #3 viewer timeslot.

The controversy level of Christina's new show ranges from moderate to high with the Poptropica public calling her a "hypocrite" to "a total anti-civilization racist" despite the VH1 Poptropica viewer base's 90.8% dislike in this concept of the episode. Beyond the name-calling, she has received numerous threats and lawsuits from Alabama and Poptropica locals at 5:00 A.M. today that she eventually called out via her home phone and stalking them with angry e-mails. VH1 Poptropica is currently considering pulling "Hate Me Or Hate Me Not" from the Friday schedule and transferring into the Saturday run after "Playback Debates" at 11/8 Pacific Time Zone to make it appropriate for parental guidance due to strong language and condescending song renditions.
From Jones's Facebook profile, she took a screenshot of her television set last night featuring herself during the prank call segment of the premiere.

28 comments:

  1. I didn't even bother watching this last night, I knew it was going to be horrible the first second I saw the promotional poster on her Facebook profile. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina Foddick5 January 2013 at 09:31

    Jersey Shore and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo can not outfail this cable show... this is terrible enough. I don't need anymore complaining, talking back, and annoying antics from Christina. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could anyone like this show after watching it? The 90.8% viewer dislike is such a lie. -_- Shouldn't it be 99.9% just giving a chance for all those Christina-fan weirdos out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone please tell PoptropicaStars to bring back her photoshoots, Christina is useless wannabe ghetto trash. I didn't even bother watching this VH1 crap last night, good thing I don't have cable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This show was certainly the worst thing I have ever heard or seen. I think I lost every single one of my brain cells after listening to it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just sitting there speechless for 5 minutes when the show ended. I don't even know how horrible that was on the staled mold scale. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. As we all know, VH1 and MTV always find a way to mess everything up for the viewers, literally. -_- I am NEVER watching these original music channels ever again. I need MTV Hits to calm me down now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even watching some season 2 of PSFF would help stimulate my anger at Christina for scarring VH1 and myself for a million lifetimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, PoptropicaStars, can we get back to YOUR news now? :) I would really appreciate fashion better than Fashion Fever failures.

      Delete
    2. I thumbs up these and PoptropicaStars sure would fix this scary situation with only her fashion photoshoots and Nathan Devilman news.

      Delete
  9. How horrible is it? More horrible than anything you could imagine and that horrible object thinking of the most terrifying thing it could imagine. That's how bad this show was. It wasn't even funny or a little cheesy, a wasn't even good at all, and just awfully acted and planned. FAKEST REALITY SHOW I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO! I think I lost all my brain cells. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm finally back from holiday vacation and this is the first thing I see on the blog. Good thing I went to New Zealand and never heard and saw about this. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand?! Did you go to Auckland? :D

      Delete
    2. No, I went to Dunedin. :/

      Delete
  11. This show was pure horrible. I miss the days when Viacom NEVER bought up the entire cable TV studios everywhere. -_- This is what they came to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thing I didn't go to VH1 last night, I was watching Go On on NBC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christina Ellison5 January 2013 at 13:22

    This show puts Honey Boo Boo to shame...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina Jones's show sucks so much. How is this trash even funny? Poptropica media is turning worse by every show premiered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the lowest of the low. It can't go lower than this. Christina is just like every single Poptropican from the Carruther neighborhood of Fairfax City, low, annoying, and trashy.

      Delete
  15. Raquelle Trenton5 January 2013 at 13:28

    Prank call or horrible angry message? This show is obviously staged and scripted. I'm not even going to bother watching.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is definitely the WORST REALITY SHOW ever. I'm naming every single negative view about this show... It's RACIST, it's STEREOTYPICAL, it's NOT FUNNY AT ALL, it's ANNOYING, it's STAGED ON PARTS, and Christina is the most disgusting b!tch I have ever seen on TV.

    This deserves no credit and VH1 is officially doomed for infinitive lifetimes...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am shocked to see 9.2% of the viewer base actually liked this show. I would "love" to meet them. -_- Honestly, this show sucks big time. TV is officially doomed. Other than PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever *best show EVER*, The Amazing Race, Project Runway, X Factor, and Survivor... I am done with reality TV.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Biggest flub in VH1 history! It's not funny, it's all about stupid, annoying, b!tchy Christina, and there's no reason to watch this unless you want epilepsy and crappy song renditions from her. She just ruined the Madonna song with her chalkboard voice. x(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christina is getting worse by every single sentence she says. VH1 needs to fire her at once!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ARE THESE VH1 SHOW PRODUCERS NUTS?!? First the idiotic Atlanta black family exploitation, now Christina's drama queen attitude? UGH! x(

    I am sick of these "reality" lifestyle shows as Christina isn't even real, it's mostly scripted for clear sh!t & crap.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crazy Poptropicans (exception of PoptropicaStars and Penelope Heatherson) have struck again! -_- Poptropican shows are worst than American and French shows now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christina Ellison6 January 2013 at 16:15

    Did she really have to come back to haunt VH1 and us... AGAIN! After her horrible singing in Poptropican Idol (placing her in 7th, I don't know WHY?!) and her debut on Sacrifice, I'm sick of her face appearing on my TV.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i lost all respect towards her, every last bit. -_- What a shame she has made herself look and I doubt she will know how much hatred EVERYONE has towards her. What a maniac!

    ReplyDelete