Monday 16 September 2013

Sharon Brusck Scores High On Game Show

Celebrity Monday on CPTV's "Money Ladder" became a record breaker as Sharon Brusck, second place designer on the first season of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever, became the youngest contestant to answer her way up to the PC$1,000,000 rung. Along the way, some questions easily stormed through her mind while some boggled her brain, eventually using up all three lifelines available for her use.

During the final question (picture below), Sharon had to answer one of the toughest film questions to date on the show as "The Paleontologist" is a minor-produced documentary in selected regions of Poptropica. In her own words:
I remember hearing about this movie in a Poptropican newspaper while I was touring, but I have not watched it... The only answer that I can rule out is 'B' simply because its prefix 'lepto-' reminds me of a leopard which are cat-like creatures and they can not be found in the desert or long ago ocean environments... I'm just going to have to take a wild guess and say 'C'. That's my final answer."
Sadly, Sharon did not answer this question correctly as the right answer was actually 'D'. However, she did win PC$850,000 in this celebrity day on Money Ladder, which she proudly donated to the 'Clothes 4 Kids Organization', helping children around the world who are in dire need of clothes.
Sharon Brusck (left, obviously) attempts to answer her million dollar question on today's episode of Money Ladder.

12 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Sharon for winning the prize money for a good cause. She truly is a wonderful role model for kids, teens, and adults everywhere. :) Way to go, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Money Ladder one bit, but I am happy for Sharon. She did better than PoptropicaStars by a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm proud Sharon won the money for the charity she was giving it to. The Clothes 4 Kids organization must be really proud of her. I know I am. Sharon is smarter than I actually think she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sharon! I don't like Money Ladder since it's so boring, but I am happy you earned the money for a charitable cause. That's how every high-earning celebrity should be instead of being selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super happy for Sharon! This question is difficult for sure. I don't even know why 'D' is the correct answer. Unless I have watched the documentary thoroughly, it's literally impossible to solve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So excited for Sharon's earnings! Are those answers even in English? xD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they're not. If you were older, you would understand. The names are rooted from Latin and Greek origin.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations for Sharon, one of my favorite designers on season 1! :D Although I love Alis, I think Sharon did a wonderful job eliminating answer choices and going for smart decisions. Breaking records is what happens when you are intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Sharon's new hairstyle. It's completely her. Congratulations for winning the 850,000 Poptropica credits to give to the charity. So respectful of her instead of being greedy like that scummy trash bag, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sharon now! She's got my respect, good for her on donating the money to a good cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as I can't stand the boredom of Money Ladder, I am really glad Sharon pulled through to help out friendly kids in need of clothes. Really amazing for her. Not many pop artists are into that type of generosity which really stuns me. Sharon is one of the few artists/fashion designers including PoptropicaStars, Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, and Demi Lovato who love to help out unrecognized people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love Sharon! She has such a fantastic heart and everyone needs to recognize her efforts in helping not only people, but the world. ^_^ We need more people like Sharon everywhere.

    ReplyDelete