Sunday 13 July 2014

Lori Trainor, A Wonderful Friend in the Heart

First off, I'd like to give a short, commemorative memoir to my cheeky, witty, and philanthropic friend, Lori Trainor. She has been an inspiration throughout my life since meeting her back when Poptropican fashion was beginning to boom. Trainor has reached out to numerous willing designers to become an icon in the fashion industry including Madelyn Glorious (founder of Madelyn's Closet). Her smile has brought a new light to many organizations ranging from clothing donations towards local orphanages to preparing debut fashion models onto runways.

Contrary to her businesswoman self, Trainor was an intellectual friend I looked up to ever since I was a child living in an apartment on Early Poptropica. How would in a million years I could have imagined meeting Lori Trainor in person? She always listened to advice, morals, and stories whoever she conversed with. Trainor did not mind giving critique, but she always held her respect and gratitude whenever something feels it needed a fix.

Although her physical contact is lost, the soul of her expressions within my memory will always be found. I will dearly miss Lori Trainor, a one-of-a-kind, upbeat, and caring friend. She is an example for Poptropicans everywhere no matter what race, eyes, hair color, or gender they are.

(Lori Alexandra Trainor [age 71]; January 23, 1943 - July 12, 2014)

A photo memoir paying tribute to Lori Alexandra Trainor.