Tuesday 22 December 2009

Counterfeit Island and 2010 Fashion Show Contestants Updates!

Counterfeit Island is coming out January 4th, 2010. You can get an early access pass to get in there early. It's 500 Poptropica Credits, that's not a bargain there. Well, the good news about it is that if you finish Counterfeit Island in the early access period, you will get 200 Poptropica Credits. That's a good deal isn't it? I am not joking, I finished it in less than 2 hours and got 200 credits. I sent one of my staff members to investigate it there. Remember, Counterfeit Island, coming out easy access, open to public is January 4th. Got it? Hey, I wonder what happened to Reality TV Show Island. :/

Now, onto the 2010 Poptropica fashion show contestants, I'm still trying to figure out which seven ladies I'm going to put in. If you have any suggestions for that, the contestants list will be on the right side of these posts. :)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, CONTACT ME BY SENDING ME A MESSAGE AT: http://www.youtube.com/user/PoptropicaStars OR E-MAIL ME WITH YAHOO: prianakiana@rocketmail.com. PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY I GONE WITH THE NAME PRIANAKIANA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment