Thursday 8 July 2010

PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 2 Auditions CLOSED!

I had lots of girls sign up for Season 2 because they love the show so far. Signing up for PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 2 is now closed. For elite members1 though, still have time until July 20. Elite members can also be full-time judges or part-time judges depending on the cost ($3.00 per episode).

SEASON 2 AUDITIONS: Audition tapes and CDs will start being reviewed over on July 9, 2010. The semi-final decisions will be decided on July 10, 2010. Contestant interviews will start July 11, 2010 until July 12, 2010. Final decisions will be shown July 15, 2010.



NOTES:
^1: Elite members of PoptropicaStars's channel/network are people that subscribed to me on YouTube, followed me on one or more of my three blogging spaces (Blogger, Twitter, and Facebook), and commented on one of my videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment