Wednesday 28 July 2010

PoptropicaStars Music Videos

It's PoptropicaStars again, I'm thinking of doing a few more music videos with current 2009-2010 music. You can suggest some music videos, but it would have to be in studio version or in childish voices so I won't have any copyright problems. Check your suggesting music video on YouTube to make sure if it sounds good and it will somewhat have to fit the music with Poptropica because I've seen music videos on there and a LOT don't fit the music. If it doesn't fit the music, it makes no point to make one to me. I've learned that last month.

RESTRICTIONS: It has to be current music in the 2009-2010 range. It will be in studio version or kiddish voice so check if your music video you are suggesting is available in at least one and it sounds good enough to qualify. Check my YouTube channel to see if that music video is taken or not first too.

No comments:

Post a Comment