Thursday 12 August 2010

Fifth Person Voted Out, Bernadette

Bernadette Waley is the fifth person voted off of "PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever". She arrived at the villa this today, this morning at 6:03 a.m. Bernadette arrived at the villa in Miami, FL and said that Alis voted me off. Paris was excited that Bernadette was with her now. Bernadette was told about everything that went by in the villa from Christina being nicer to a last day barbeque. Paris is not upset anymore now that Bernadette is with her. Bernadette told everything that went on in the game like the Hawaiian fashion assignment to how she got eliminated by Alis.

Merna Liseria came over 30 minutes later after the arrival of Bernadette. Merna interviewed Bernadette and asked her a load of question. Some she answered that she knew, some she didn't know.

This morning, 8:00 a.m on Good Morning Poptropica, Bernadette was a guest for the "Fashion Fever" segement of the show. Nick Burley the host of Good Morning Poptorpica asked Bernadette the following questions and what reply did Bernadette use.


Q: Do you know why Alis voted for you?
A: I'm not sure, but I think Alis voted for me because I was less deserving?

Q: How do you think you did in the Hawaiian fashion assignment?
A: I think I did great.

Q: How do you think you did in the whole game?
A: I was okay, but I think Alis and Sharon did better than me.

Q: Did your alliance with Paris help at all?
A: No, I don't think the alliance was any help what so ever.

Q: On you first day on PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever, which person did you trust?
A: I trusted in everyone to keep me here, but some turned out to be mean and some nice.

These are the questions Nick Burley asked Bernadette which place 3rd in PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever Season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment