Saturday 24 September 2011

Episode 2/Part 1 of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever S2 RELEASED!

Part 1 of episode 2 of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever is officially released to the public after a long, grueling wait.

SUMMARY: The 7 remaining designers are getting the gist of things in the designing lair. Many of them are building friendships and making enemies. The first designing fashion assignment of the season will boggle a couple designers' minds and one will make a mistake on the outfit, she might have the first unfinished design in Fashion Fever history. Will she make it through to the runway? Find out on this part of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever!

VIDEO WEBSITE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJlQdZgQUs

6 comments:

  1. I really like Iris, she's sweet and kind like me. :) I really do not trust Tiffany or Heidi in the game right now. It seems like they're gonna be rivals fighting it out to be in the final 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Kendra, she's really rude and annoying. I don't want her in the final 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra needs to get her freaking facts straight. If she needs to do something she needs to do it. She's not just going to break promises like that. If she can't play the game nicely, then it's probably her time to leave the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! XO I just hate Tiffany so much. I feel like ranting at every single Tiffany fan here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who has the feeling of the Gucci Girls being the worst alliance ever? Paris and Bernadette are bad, but the GGs are worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beginning to hate on Dani now. She seems like a more immature girl than Jennifer. I don't believe Jen's stress "explanation", but Dani's sending me bad vibes.

    ReplyDelete