Monday 3 October 2011

Penelope's "Halloween 2011" Outfits Coming Soon

Penelope Heatherson is currently designing 2 new Halloween-style outfits. Both are going to be featured in October photoshoots. One will be revealed this week and the next one will be uncovered next week so be sure to check here regularly for the new photoshoots coming soon. The photoshoots will be so creative and spooky, even your scar will be "re-scarred" for life. Penelope can't wait to show you her latest designs for Halloween night parties.

12 comments:

  1. Sweet! xD Can't wait to see them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't wait to see the Halloween outfits. They must be so magnificent if Penelope wants to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura Wellington3 October 2011 at 17:03

    Nice, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously want to see them before the release date, whenever that is. I hope it's not tacky or unoriginal. Let the best dress beat them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I can't wait to see them on Penelope!

    ~Kissy :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachelle Salazar3 October 2011 at 17:06

    OMG! :D Penelope's actually showing off her talent this year! I haven't seen her designs in a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penelope's so awesome! :D Can't wait to see her designs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Mandela3 October 2011 at 17:08

    Can't wait to see the finished designs! I want to have a sneak peek right now behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Penelope's outfit won't be too jurastic. Sometimes it's a little too "Gaga" and less "Heatherson". :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really can't wait to see the finished products. I <3 Penelope's designs and apparel, I would really like to buy the entire fall collection from her. They're creative, aspiring, and perfect gifts for a fashion lover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I didn't see that coming! Well, can't wait to see the designs. :)

    ReplyDelete