Sunday 22 January 2012

PoptropicaStars's Beijing (Chinese New Year) Photoshoot

Happy Chinese New Year! It's the new dragon year I heard isn't it? PoptropicaStars was in Konohachi China Camp in Beijing, China. In this realtime digital camera photoshoot, PoptropicaStars is tossing a pink paper fan into the air and catching it. She is also wearing a traditional Chinese kimono (not Japanese). She's not wearing footwear due to the fact Konohachi China Camp doesn't allow any footwear in the garden anytime for spiritual reasons.

COSMETIC USES:
1. Blush
2. Paling Enhancer

ACCESSORY USE:
1. Natural Pink Carnation Flower (as hairpin)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year (for the Chinese community in the world)! Even though I'm not Asian, I would love to participate in one of those fan dancing routines. They seem really difficult to complete, but fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chinese New Year! PoptropicaStars, this is an amazing photo shoot with extremely good quality! Keep making your next ones like this, although I'm sure you're just gonna make them even better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this one! The pink carnation is nice, but I do wish you used a cherry blossom! Oh well, Happy New Year!

    One of my show producers believe that it would be a wonderful idea to have a photo shoot of you, me, the Fashion Fever S2 contestants and the Sacrifice S1 contestants! It'd be a lot of hard work to get it together, but I think it'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why only 3 people commented on this, probably no one here celebrates that time of year, well, the photoshoot's awesome! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 this photoshoot!!! Even though I don't celebrate CNY, I really like the composition of the outfits and fan dance routine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again with the paling enhancer crap, please stop using it... it doesn't need to be applied since it doesn't chance anything the viewer is watching. I've used paling enhancer before, terrible quality.

    I <3 the final product of the photoshoot though. Not many photoshoots use digital cameras. ;) I give you props for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But how did you get there outfit?I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete