Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring Fling Cosmetics

PoptropicaStars was in Santa Rosa, California yesterday modeling for a brand new CoverGirl® Poptropica poster. It looks like "Spring Fling" is on right now and the luck of the Poptropicans have been rising. Boost your confidence or style yourself into these three cosmetics. The wasabi lipstick (CAUTION: spicy as wasabi, don't layer), grassy green eyeshadow, and Irish rum lipstick. These springy cosmetics will sure to make the least likely day seem the most powerful.

COSMETIC USES:
1. Wasabi Lipstick
2. Grassy Green Eyeshadow

ACCESSORY USES:
1. Light Green Sports Bra

8 comments:

  1. Christina Ellison24 March 2012 at 15:17

    I bought the Spring Fling cosmetics package at Sterling Heights today. The wasabi lipstick was SO spicy I had to drink about a pint of milk to get rid of the "flavor". Nice job lipstick creators, you just wasted my milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to buy it tomorrow! The high-heel boots are very hard to make. Respecting PoptropicaStars right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also, I think the only part of the outfit that is kind of boring would probably be the edgy skirt since it doesn't really take away attention from anything equally. :P No offense.
    ~ Kissy :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Porschea Sonata24 March 2012 at 15:27

    This is truly a remarkably stunning outfit. The high heel boots are lovely and pretty. I would definately buy those for even $250 base cash. The cosmetics applied to her are a great choice and I really want to buy the Irish rum lipstick, it seems like a very interesting twist to rum-flavored lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, I would buy the entire outfit! The cosmetics I'm not too surprised about. I've heard of wasabi lipstick before, but I'm NEVER trying it because of its heat intensity. Irish rum lipstick isn't that original, but it's okay. I've applied green eyeshadow before. Sorry, but the cosmetics are a thumbs down for me. :P On the plus side, PoptropicaStars's outfit is gorgeous and amazing, THUMBS UP FOR HER! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this! I bought the wasabi-flavored lipstick yesterday and it is woo-eeeh spicy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamatha Reiken2 April 2012 at 16:18

    I love the grassy green eyeshadow, it brought out my perplexion and it definintely is worth the price. Thanks PoptropicaStars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green AND stylesh?LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete