Sunday 8 July 2012

PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever S2 Interviews: Tiffany's Elimination

Tiffany Careeta, the 21-year old watch saleswoman from Las Vegas, Nevada was eliminated by a single strategic vote from Kendra and two other votes from Heidi and Monica believing she was a bigger threat to be reckoned with. She left the lair and packed her bags, but not without a verbal fight with Kendra and revealing who she really is in the game. She was then relocated to the fabulous elimination villa in Malibu, California at 9:55 A.M. where Jennifer and Danielle were completely shocked to see her walk in the doors because she dominated the first two fashion assignments. They both welcomed Tiffany into the house with a special after-the-show friendship bracelet they made from dried grass and plastic jewelry beads. Tiffany apologized to Jennifer about the fight on the first night of elimination. Jennifer forgave her and they both hugged. She placed in the episode 3 DVD and they all sat around a luxury beige sofa where they watched her demise from the game with a cheese platter and cherry amaretto cocktails. After the episode was over, Danielle commented, "I do not like Kendra one bit after she targeted Iris twice. It's just so demoralizing to Iris just hearing her talk. I just don't understand why Kendra wants to use Iris as a target instead of anyone else in the game." They got a gift basket the next day filled with designing goodies and a note telling them to look outside the front door.


Tiffany received a surprise phone call from her mom, Mallory Careeta, and boyfriend, Dan, both telling her she's proud of her even though she was eliminated from the competition. They wished her good luck and a take care cheer from her home to the villa.


Before Tiffany arrived at the elimination villa, she needed to get ready for her interview with Nick Burley, the host of Good Morning Poptropica. The interview started at 7:25 and Nick asked these questions during the interview.


NICK: Good Morning Tiffany, how are you doing?
TIFFANY: Nice, I'm doing great!
NICK: Okay, I'm going to ask you a series of questions and you'll need to answer them as honestly as you can. Ready?
TIFFANY: Ready, sounds fun!

NICK: First question, what were your thoughts about Kendra when you left the designing lair?
TIFFANY: I sure had some beef with her when I was leaving the lair, haha. When I was packing up my bags, I thought about why Kendra would vote me off. It came to me that Kendra probably only wanted to get further in the game by eliminating the strongest designer in the final 6 and that was me. By eliminating me, Kendra might think she might be able to win fashion immunity easier when I'm gone.

NICK: What would you have changed in your pirate outfit to win fashion immunity for the third time in a row?
TIFFANY: Maybe I could have sassed up the top a little to make it look more pirate-like and maybe wrinkles would have made out the feeling of a pirate on my outfit. Not every design is perfect and not every chance you take succeeds in an award. Sometimes you just have to let a new person be the star.

NICK: Are you going to apologize to Jennifer from your other elimination fight?
TIFFANY: Definitely! Bickering is part of the game of Fashion Fever. It's not a game of "Oh, let's be fake and respectful to one another, blah blah blah,". And since I'm now outside of the game, I'm ready to forgive and forget about that fight.

NICK: You have won two fashion immunities and both of them came with a prize, are you going to enjoy them after the winner of season 2 has been announced?
TIFFANY: The Cancun vacation and the new car, yes. I'm actually going to give the new car to my mom because she is a very caring mother and I want to pay her back by giving her my second prize. My boyfriend and I are obviously going to treat ourselves to Cancun after the reunion party and I can't wait.
NICK: What would you have done with the 100,000 Poptropica credits if you've won?
TIFFANY: Oh my goodness! I would've bought my boyfriend a diamond ring, a nicer house, and helped out my single mom more with that dough. It's great to win the money, but it's amazing to just have the experience on Fashion Fever.

NICK: Who is your favorite designer this season and why?
TIFFANY: My favorite designer... hmm... would probably be Iris. She is a wonderful mother, a sweetheart, and in it to win it unlike some other moms from reality television shows where they just show them cooking food and cleaning crap out of the bathroom. She is strategic, soulful, and has sass in her lovely designs. She has definitely proved that moms can handle almost anything tossed at them. Loved Iris!
NICK: Do you have any regrets in the game?
TIFFANY: Not at the moment. I'm happy as how far I've gone because if I didn't win fashion immunity in the first fashion assignment, I probably would be eliminated back in the first night because of the Jen fight.

NICK: Well, it's nice to have you here Tiffany. We loved to have you here, thank you.
TIFFANY: Thanks Nick, it's nice to meet you, bye!

28 comments:

  1. Porschea Sonata8 July 2012 at 12:28

    Loved Tiffany! I would buy her Japanese outfit from episode 2 even though I really don't need it. It's designed clearly and it looks rather simplistic which looks dazzling, almost perfect.

    Well... GO Iris and #M0N!C@!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw her in the premiere, I thought she was going to be the bully of the season. When the season kept progressing, my mind changed about Tiffany and figured out under that tomboy self was this down to earth, "flairicious" girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina Ellison8 July 2012 at 12:33

    It sucks Tiffany is eliminated, eff you Kendra and the original Gucci Girls! She was super flairful during her time on the game. I'm hoping Kendra loses the next fashion assignment and gets the boot so Tiffany can get revenge on her. Heheheeeee.... >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAY! Tiffany is finally gone! I disliked her beiotchy side and that's what ticked me off. She didn't have to yell at Kendra when she got eliminated, she could've said the simple, "This choice will bite you in the booty." I feel really bad for Kendra after being called a slut from her. Poor Kendra.

    Go Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly Hallstone8 July 2012 at 12:42

    Ahhh.... Tiffany. I thought she was a great Poptropican in the game. Being able to talk to people and connect with them was really nice. Even though she bickered with Jennifer and Kendra, in the end, I believed she is a stylish, sassy, athletic, and smart girl. Dan is lucky to have her as a girlfriend. Cheers to her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna nominate Tiffany for the all-stars season!

    Tiffany is like Catwoman. She's fiesty, fights evil (fought Kendra verbally in the end), and definitely brought the evil into jail (Kendra locked into unsafe standings). She IS all-stars material! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany Menos8 July 2012 at 13:03

      No all-stars season please! :O Every all-stars season I've watched like The Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, they all suck balls!

      Delete
  7. Jennifer Pisces8 July 2012 at 12:50

    One of my genuine favorites with Monica and Iris. I was sad to see her go in episode 3. She deserves to stay longer than that annoying Kendra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brittany Menos8 July 2012 at 13:01

    Tiffany is the worst gameplayer in Fashion Fever. She does not secure herself in elimination properly and look where she is now. In the hot seat with Nick Burley. -_- It just stinks to see Kendra is a better and a more notorious designer AND gameplayer than her. I was hoping for Tiffany to pull off a few tricks up her sleeves, but no, she just had to be cocky and blow the entire season off her shoulder.

    Keep the episodes and parts coming PoptropicaStars! You rock! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate Tiffany! She thinks she's better than everyone else and just acts like she likes everyone. What a fake Poptropican. -_- Sad, sad, sad. Go Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a long time since I've commented on here and man, things have changed! I just love season 2 starting from when we first met the 8 designers. Tiffany definitely seemed like she wanted everyone's attention in the first episode. Now I think she really is nice and caring towards everyone, not what I had expected, but I like surprises, I really do. :) Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Support me into hopefully getting into season 3, thanks!

    BTW, loved Tiffany! It's someone you just can't stand in the game or you just love. I can relate myself to her. Definitely all-stars material... and me. :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Tiffany! Her designs rock! It sucks she got the boot. I was really hoping forward to see her get rid of Kendra once and for all. >:)

    ~Kissy :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Episode 3 was the most "fun" I've ever seen on any reality game show before. HAHA! XD I can't wait for more! It's really nice to see Tiffany caring for her mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monet Millagow8 July 2012 at 18:01

    I can't stand Tiffany. Her attitude is what annoys me the most. Kendra may have a point in getting rid of Tiffany, but I dislike both of them.

    #M0N!C@ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually can relate to Tiffany's strategy by being a down to earth, genuine girl when people are nice to her and becoming your worst nightmare when somebody annoys and pushes her around, but in Fashion Fever, t. you make a wrong move, then you're out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marie Luftzinger8 July 2012 at 18:08

    Never liked Tiffany from the start and I'm so happy to see her out of the fashion lair. I think this will make things way easier for the Gucci Girls. She thought she was more powerful than everyone else just because she won two fashion immunities in a row. Like, Sharon from season 1 also received fashion immunity in two episodes in a row! God, what is wrong with Tiffany's attitude?!

    Go Heidi and Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brooke Edmonton8 July 2012 at 18:11

    Agreeing with Claire, it's been a long while since I've posted a comment on here. Haha! XD BTW, I'm loving how the blog is turning out. I watched season 2 so far and things with the Gucci Girls aren't turning out as what Heidi has planned. I think she might become the anarchy of the Gucci Girls and boss everyone around like, "Monica, Monica, please fetch me a spool of thread... Nariah, Nariah, make sure Tiffany doesn't get me eliminated...". Heidi is starting to become a little too spoiled.

    <3 Iris! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked Tiffany, she brought sass to the season and I was cheering her on for more of her drama. :( Kendra better be eliminated next episode or I'm going to flip the television! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shelbey Trainer25 July 2012 at 06:15

    Gosh! My computer broke and I had to fix it. :P Sucks. I'm so sad Tiffany got eliminated. -_- She was the entire reason this season was starting to become awesome! Bring her back in all-stars... PLEASE! D:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Olivia Stratus25 July 2012 at 06:18

    Tiffany is a down to earth sweetheart. I can't believe she got eliminated by that bit**esque. X( I am so mad at her!!! Grrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tiffanie Lopez25 July 2012 at 06:20

    I'd hve to say Tiffany was like Sharon from last season. They're both strong designers, good Poptropicans, and nice to one another unless they get annoyed by someone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How did Tiffany NOT know Kendra was going to backstab her? :P It's so obvious, Tiffany is completely idiotic to not know that. Sorry for hating, but that is the worst case on Fashion Fever so far. Much worst than Christina technically eliminating herself from season 1. X)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was SOOO with Kendra BEFORE,but now!she makes me sick,more sick.she NEEDS to get booted off NOW!!!and for you that are on Kendra's side, i have no words for you,we are here to share our thoughts.I am done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little too far girl(if you are a girl)

      Delete
    2. We are here to share our thoughts!Geez

      Delete
    3. cough nerd.I'm kidding!Okay bye

      Delete
  24. Kendra betayed Tiffany and that is NOT okay.Who's with me!?!

    ReplyDelete