Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunset Blues

PoptropicaStars traveled around the Los Angeles area this afternoon, taking part in an L. Vuici and Lluvy's photoshoot, to model for the summer season of each collection. Even though Lluvy's has not sent us their shot of the day, we have received PoptropicaStars's L. Vuici shot from the cosmetic brand's CEO, George Merreder, himself.

In Merreder's words, "PoptropicaStars has a one-of-a-kind face, beautiful lips, and great eyelashes. I have praised some of her works and knowledge in cosmetic modeling in the past, so I decided to showcase her in the new [L. Vuici] Summer Sunset eye shadow because I think her complexion and the hue of our new lip and eye combination package match. She has a bright vibe... and it would be a shame not to resemble her as the sun setting in this photo shoot."

COSMETIC USES:
1. L. Vuici's Summer Sunset Eyeshadow
2. Summer Sunset Lipstick
3. L. Vuici's Traditional Mascara
PoptropicaStars is holding a blue tissue, resembling the setting sun, in her L. Vuici photoshoot. 

11 comments:

  1. Porschea Sonata2 June 2013 at 18:31

    This photoshoot is beautiful. I can't agree with George more. I wish you admins had the Lluvy's photoshoot though. That would have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I can't type it with any more pizzazz. I think she really suits the L. Vuici brand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Pisces2 June 2013 at 18:34

    I love it, I don't see any flaws about this photo shoot. PoptropicaStars is gorgeous as usual. :) I hope E5/P2 of PSFF2 will release soon, I'm getting really impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who the crap cares about this photo shoot... even though PoptropicaStars looks great! I just want another part of PoptropicaStars Fashion Fever 2 released! Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here since January and this site has been down lately. :P I still wonder why PoptropicaStars hasn't released PSFF2's next part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PoptropicaStars is beautiful as the sun! Hope she did great on the Lluvy's photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, come on! I am happy PoptropicaStars is still modeling, but my priority right now is seeing PSFF2's next part, I am so frustrated with the editing crew, whoever's editing. EDIT AS FRICKIN' FAST AS POSSIBLE! Dx Aaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly Hallstone2 June 2013 at 18:42

    I love this photo shoot, it captures PoptropicaStars's brightness and for a summer shoot, it's classic to stand in front of paradise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raquelle Trenton2 June 2013 at 18:43

    Thumbs up for the L Vuici sponsoring, thumbs down for the "tissue". It doesn't even look like a real, Poptropica-style one. lol

    Anyways, please keep up the editing process of part 2 going, but let's move faster. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on PoptropicaStars, I'm so tensed up right now. When I don't see the next part, I feel like a bladder is about to burst. That's how badly I want it to be released right now!

    ~ Kissy :* (Love you, but I'm really worried more about PSFF2. It's been forever!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photoshoot! You made L. Vuici proud today. :) I can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete