Friday 31 December 2010

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 2


Enlarge image by clicking on the image.
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! PoptropicaStars had a wonderful year and I hope everyone did too, but now let's see who is nominated for elimination.
From the votes from the public, the tallies read up that NADIA and KIMBERLY have been nominated for elimination. All the other contestants are safe from elimination.
Blue = safe from elimination
Orange = nominated for elimination
Vote for who you want eliminated from the contest on the polls in the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. love poptropica stars from a poptropica superstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Anonymous,I am also an anonymous and comment on a lot of these pics, I bet I don't have any fans though, OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I'm in a happy mood today!(: )

      Delete