Saturday 19 February 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 9


Click on image to enlarge the image.
It's week 9 of "Popularity Girl" and between Nadia and Monica for elimination, with votes of 6:2, Nadia, the 30-year old lawyer, was eliminated from the contest. Now, there are 4 competitors left in the contest. The task for this week was to name the greatest dessert the competitor has ever tasted. Let's see what they had to say. Bon Appetit to these delicious answers.
MEGAN: My best dessert would be a 'petit four' which is a fancy French pastry sort of like a cake and a meringue combined together. My first 'petit four' was shaped as a cube and when I bit into that, it felt rich and creamy. It was extremely tasty and yummy, I didn't want to stop eating it.
RACHEL: My most delicious dessert I have ever had in my entire life are tiramisus. You may think 'tiramisu' means cake in Japanese, but it isn't. They are from Italy. The first one I have ever ate was when I was in my high school years. I went to a local bakery in Poptropica and they had these tiramisus that looked delicious. I bought and tried one of them, it was very yummy, it tasted just like cake, but softer.
JAIME: My most wonderful dessert would be a 'cookie salad'. A cookie salad is made from whipped cream, shortbread cookies, and vanilla pudding. I had it when I was little in Minnesota and my mom makes it once every 6 months. She would put a sprinkle of nutmeg into it and it was sweet, creamy, and tasted like heaven. I would never forget about that time.
MONICA: My best dessert I have ever tasted would be my mom's great vanilla-chocolate milkshakes. My mom used to own a diner before I was born. It was called the 'Stop In Diner' and her milkshakes were a successful hit. All of the people who entered the diner said the milkshake was amazing and my mom made it for me when I was 8. I can still remember the taste like it was yesterday. The milkshake tasted of vanilla, milk chocolate, whipped cream, and a cherry on top satisfied me. Very delicious, you would want a taste of the milkshake too.
Now that you have heard of the answers of the final 4, it's time to vote who to nominate based on who has the weakest answer. Vote now!

1 comment:

  1. I think... I think.... I THINK.... that Rachel is gonna leave.

    ReplyDelete