Saturday 26 February 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 10


Click on image to enlarge the image.
It's week 10 of "Popularity Girl" and the final 4 divided in half with 2 competitors nominated and 2 competitors safe from elimination. Tallying the votes, Megan and Rachel have been nominated for elimination. This is Megan's second nomination and Rachel's very first nomination. Both will have to justify why they still want to be in the contest. Vote based on their pleading speech.
MEGAN: I still want to be in the contest to show people how they can become popular and how each person can be an individual person fighting for their stay in the game. Please do not vote me out, I have been nominated two times and Rachel has not. She just gets lucky every nomination.
RACHEL: Please do not vote for me, I'm begging you. This journey has been a long a tough one. I'm very glad nobody has wanted me out yet, so I hope you keep it the way it is. Make everyone in the contest feel bad they keep getting votes, thank you.
Now that you have heard their pleading speeches on why you should keep them here, it's time to vote who to be eliminated from the contest. Get voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment