Sunday 13 March 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 12


Click on image to enlarge the image.
It's week 12 of "Popularity Girl" and we have tallied up the votes. The nominated two are Megan and Monica. These two were nominated by the public and I don't know why they were chosen, but let's interview them on why they should be in the final 2.
MEGAN: I want to be in the final 2 because I believe I did a good job of keeping up and let's make it an all-blond final 2. I really want to win this sooooo badly.
MONICA: I want to be in the final 2 because I played my best, I tried hard with those tricky questions and I think that with expertise, I should be in the final 2.
We have heard what the two Ms have said and now it's time to vote on who to eliminate this week. Get voting based on these answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment