Sunday 20 March 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 13


Click on image to enlarge the image.
It's week 13 of "Popularity Girl" and we have narrowed the group of 8 down to the final 2. By a vote of 5 to 3, Megan, the bartender has been eliminated from the contest. Now it's final 2 time. Who will win? Jaime or Monica. Vote right now, but let's hear what they have to say.
JAIME: It's so amazing to be in the final 2. I am very happy. This adventure has been great, but what's greater is if I win "Popularity Girl". I am worthy to win because I have always tried my best to pass through every week without being eliminated or nominated. I have been nominated once, but Monica has been nominated too, but I come up with better answers.
MONICA: I deserve to win "Popularity Girl" because I am loyal, trustworthy, and answered the best I could even if I was nominated for having a bad answer, but it's the best answer I could think of. If you vote for me to win, I will do my best to help the world with popularity concerns. Campaign for me to win! And vote for me to win!
Looks like both of them have strong feelings on why they should win "Popularity Girl". Get voting based on these pleading speech and vote on who you want to WIN!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment