Friday 7 January 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 3


Enlarge image by clicking on the image.
It's week 3 of the "Popularity Girl" contest and as you can see, Kimberly has been eliminated from the popularity contest by a 4:7 vote. I really feel bad for Kimberly being eliminated first, but the public has spoken and it wasn't my choice for her elimination. This week, there are 7 girls remaining. Megan, Amy, Shanna, Nadia, Rachel, Jaime, and Monica have all made it to the final 7. This time, it's not about their likes. It's about their imaginative speeches like in beauty pageant contests. Here are their speeches:
MEGAN: "I would really want to win this so badly to show I am more popular than some people in my college and have a fun time."
AMY: "I am worthy of winning because for my time. New fashion is nothing compared to this. You will need old-fashioned brains and brawns to win this popularity contest."
SHANNA: "You know, being a model, it shows courage and strong appeal, I want to be here to show other girls how it's done and for them to win a contest similar to this."
NADIA: "It doesn't matter if you are beautiful outside, it matters what's in the inside. Your heart, feelings, friendliness, and trust. This is called a popularity contest, not a beauty contest."
RACHEL: "People around the world thinks they don't have what it takes to become popular. I'm a chef and I sometimes get salt and sugar mixed up or even tarragon and rosemary. Everyone makes mistakes or failures, but you can fix them. It's somewhat like being popular."
JAIME: "I have been popular in my high school years, but being popularity is like crossing to the twilight zone in cases.This popularity contest is getting intense and I'm ready to ignite the contest with a formerly popular girl."
MONICA: "For people that are willing to take risks, I would recommend to stop and think. Is that a right decision to make? Risks are on the edge of a cliff and taking risks may lead to some danger. Voting for me to be nominated for elimination is a risk, so please stop and think about it. Do you want me to be nominated? If so, why, for a very good reason."
Looks like the 7 remaining contestants have spoken and many of them are talking about the game. This game has gotten harder and more harder decisions to come. Please listen to the speeches though before you vote. After that, pick who to nominate for elimination this week.
ON PICTURE CHART:
Blue = safe
Red = eliminated

No comments:

Post a Comment