Saturday 29 January 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 6


Click on image to enlarge the image.
It's week 6 of "Popularity Girl" and the votes are casted. The two nominees for elimination based on public voting are Amy and Jaime. Both were surprised when they found out they were nominated for elimination. Let's see what Amy and Jaime said when they found out they were nominated for elimination.
AMY: "I am so annoyed how many people voted for me even though my song choice would be Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna. I thought many people would like that song including me, but the song choice probably was the turn. I did get the most votes, so I hope the voters would change their votes."
JAIME: "I am completely in shock right now. Why do people even bother voting for me, there are five other competitors in this contest and they chose me for nomination. My song choice is an amazing song, but why do people even bother choosing me against all these other competitors. For example, Nadia chose a Shakira song, many people don't even know Shakira. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz is great because it has a party theme. I don't understand people with no happy moods. Please change your votes to Amy."
Who do you want eliminated from this game, make a decision based on these speeches, and vote now!

1 comment: