Saturday 22 January 2011

Popularity Contest: "Popularity Girl" Week 5


Enlarge image by clicking on the image.
It's week 5 of "Popularity Girl" and the votes were 4:9 with Megan and Shanna on the block. The votes have been tallied up and the sushi loving model, Shanna, will be leaving "Popularity Girl". Now, you need to vote for which person you want nominated for elimination! Choose wisely by listening to the remaining 6 competitors' speeches about their favorite song:
MEGAN: The favorite song for me would be "Rocketeer" by Far East Movement because the music is nice and smooth and has a feeling of a party too.
AMY: My favorite song would be "Only Girl (In The World)" by Rihanna. It's really catchy and fun to listen to. The song taught me to be self-related and her voice in that song is amazing
NADIA: My favorite song is Shakira's "Waka Waka" because the song features the African culture voice and Shakira's happiness in that song. It was also used in the FIFA World Cup.
RACHEL: My favorite song? Ugh, it's gotta be "Single Ladies" by Beyonce because it's an easy to dance to song and hilariously scripted dance routine in the music video.
JAIME: My favorite song is "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. The beginning sequence get me all excited and spirited. It makes me want to dance off the walls and spin around in circles all excited making me do my victory dance.
MONICA: The song I like the best would be Katy Perry's "Firework". The song describes to express yourself and let out all your worries and just be happy you are still living. The song really teaches you something. One of the best Katy Perry songs written.
Now you have listened to all the competitors' favorite songs, vote for who you think should be nominated for elimination based on their favorite song explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment