Saturday 15 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 2)

Day 1 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen ALL the participants who submitted picture entries for "a partridge in a pear tree" to continue on to day 2 of the sweepstakes. Congratulations for every contenders! You should know who you are.
"On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the second verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree and turtle doves. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 2 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 3.


Literal example of two turtle doves for quick inspiration.


12 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations to everyone, good luck on day 2. I'm preparing mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job everyone, I'm sending in my photo right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I made it, good luck everyone. Sent my day 2 picture already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool example picture, PoptropicaStars. Thanks, I think I might need some inspiration for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sent picture for day 2 and it's super clever. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay! Every participant got to day 2, neato. lol I'm already preparing my turtle doves for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darn, Linda, you beat me once more. -_- Eff you! You always ruin EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyways, I sent MY more awesome than Linda's picture. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina Ellison15 December 2012 at 12:18

    Sent since I prepared for today a week ago. :) I know I will be accepted into day 3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I made it to day 2! Good luck everyone on day 3. Just messaged my pic to PoptropicaStars.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww... I can't believe I missed this entire sweepstake. -_- I'm so sad right now, but oh well, at least I will have a wonderful Christmas with my family in Tennessee. :)

    ReplyDelete