Sunday 23 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 10)

Day 9 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen 3 participants who submitted picture entries for "nine ladies dancing", "eight maids-a-milking", "seven swans-a-swimming", "six geese-a-laying", "five golden rings", "four calling birds", "three french hen", "two turtles doves", and a "partridge in a pear tree" to continue onto Day 10. Congratulations for these contenders:

  • Linda Simone
  • Claire Marzo - HONORABLE MENTION
and...

  • Elyse DeLuna
Congratulations to the three of you, and sorry Geena Ivyne, you have been cut from the sweepstakes.
"On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten lords-a-leapingnine ladies dancingeight maids-a-milkingseven swans-a-swimmingsix geese-a-layingfive golden ringsfour calling birdsthree french hentwo turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the tenth verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree, turtle doves, three french hen, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese-a-laying, seven swans-a-swimming, eight maids-a-milking, nine ladies dancing, and ten lords-a-leaping. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 10 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 11.

Literal example of ten lords-a-leaping for quick inspiration

15 comments:

  1. I like how there are no comments yet... :) Makes you want to wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm first, yes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... Brittany was first so you have no real right to say that.

      Delete
  3. Come on photographers, don't make me worry. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back and so far, I think this will take a LONG time for the final 3 to solve. PoptropicaStars was NEVER lying about this being difficult as the sweepstakes go on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely going to take a long time, I don't see how you could substitute ten lords-a-leaping for something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still no challenge contendors posted yet... dang! :O These "men" have to be really hard to replicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go photographers! I'm praying at least two can finish before 12:00 P.M. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally, a contendor has sent a picture. Good grief. :) I thought I would need to wait until tomorrow to see photographers lock in their decision, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This definitely gets harder as it goes. Seeing the next two days' items, I don't think any of them will survive the sweepstakes. :P Sorry, but I'm just not logically thinking about it right now. It doesn't look likely. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending mine in right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't suppose anyone could tell me HOW they can replicate people? :P I'm just interested in how you can replicate each one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought Claire Marzo was supposed to be the best of the best, oh well, I guess she's too stressed to deal with this. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope this photo will pay off, it's not one of my best snapshots, but I guess this will have to do.

    ReplyDelete