Sunday 9 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Sweepstakes)

PoptropicaStars and Nathan Devilman have created a new holiday sweepstakes starting on December 14, 2012 and ending on Christmas Day. This year's final sweepstakes is called the, "12 Days of Christmas Challenge", which PoptropicaStars fans will show how much they love one of their favorite fashionistas. Here is how:

Starting on December 14, PoptropicaStars fans will send in live pictures of creative ways of displaying the gifts sang in the popular Christmas carol, "The Twelve Days of Christmas". For example, on day one of the song/sweepstakes, the song enumerates,


"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree."

You, the sweepstakes contestants, will have to think of a creative way to incorporate "a partridge in a pear tree" to your daily pictures such as having your pet parrot sit on a bonsai tree, taking a picture of a crow sitting on a birch hung onto an oak tree, etc. (You may not directly use those given examples.) After sending in the pictures, the top two winners will be announced the next day and receive a complimentary gift from PoptropicaStars. However, if you think this sweepstakes is fairly easy, think again. Each day (like the song), will add up with gifts and you will have to incorporate a way of showing each gift listed in the song all in one picture. For example, if the song is on the second day, you will need to have your rendition of "a patridge in a pear tree" and "two turtle doves" in one picture. Starting from day two, sweepstakes contenders will be eliminated until only five or fewer remain for the final day. In the end, the "12 Days of Christmas Challenge" grand winner will receive:

PRIZES FOR WINNING DAY 12:
1. A first-class charter flight to New York City to experience the ball drop into 2013
2. A free PoptropicaStars seasonal line of choice
3. A chance to meet up with PoptropicaStars and Penelope Heatherson in person in Los Angeles


ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
PoptropicaStars and Nathan Devilman "rushing" through the photoshoot to get started on their early Christmas preparations.

32 comments:

  1. I'm up for the freaking challenge, PoptropicaStars and Nathan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, cheer my on to make it onto season 3, fashion means the life to me and I really want to be known with more publicity towards my business in Dallas.

    And I'm in this challenge to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up for the challenge, I want to win! Woooo!!!

    PoptropicaStars, you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to win those three prizes. And I have a nice strategy so you girly girls better watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best sweepstakes I have ever seen, I'm joining in the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up for the challenge, winning it for reals!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join in this contest, sounds like so much fun. Can't wait for the fourteenth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be in the sweepstakes! Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love this idea, I can't wait to participate in it. I hope I win the grand prize. I REALLY want to meet PoptropicaStars in person. Not so fond of Penelope though. :/ But I would kill to have the trip to NYC for the ball drop.

    ~Kissy :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are going to be beaten by me. You all have no chance against one of the best photographers in my neighborhood! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's only a population of 1... ooooh! :O

      Delete
  11. PoptropicaStars has overachieved once another time, haha! I'm playing for the sweeps. They sound like excellent grand prizes, so I'm joining in the excitement and Christmas rush.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a fun sweepstakes, better than most other ones. A partridge in a pear tree... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to join in this sweepstakes, I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in it to win it, yay! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sweepstakes sounds like a fun one, I'm joining this one. I really want that flight to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Raquelle Trenton9 December 2012 at 17:56

    PoptropicaStars is the BEST! I love her fashion designing skills so much, this is just an awesome feeling to have to know she's caring for the non-fashion designing people. :) Can't wait for the sweepstakes to start.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to join the sweepstakes, this picture taking contest sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christina Ellison9 December 2012 at 18:15

    I love this idea, thanks so much PoptropicaStars! I would love to join this. I want to win ALL the prizes! Hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to join this contest, I'm gonna beat me sister!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No you ain't beatin' me Julie, I already called pre-dibs on this! >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When did you call pre-dibs, huh? >:(

      Delete
    2. When I said so, idiot. ^_^

      Delete
    3. Actually, I called pre-dibs way before y'all so, tough luck girls. Hopefully I beat you into smithereens in this sweepstakes, hah! XD

      Delete
    4. Oh okay, so if I win, I won't share it with you, lol.

      Delete
    5. And I'm not sharing it with you either... O.o

      Delete
  21. This PoptropicaStars sweepstakes sounds pretty cool. I'll join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds like so much fun! I am participating in this challenge!

    I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, POPTROPICASTARS! xD

    ReplyDelete
  23. Obviously, I want the visit to Los Angeles with PoptropicaStars since I already live in New York anyways, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. New York is going to be awesome! I want to take the challenge, PoptropicaStars.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This challenge will be so easy, no matter what PoptropicaStars makes us intimidated, lol. :)

    I can't wait for the 14th since I already have the lyrics all punched down in my brain. >:)

    ReplyDelete