Sunday 16 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 3)

Day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen 10 participants who submitted picture entries for "two turtles doves" and "a partridge in a pear tree" to continue onto Day 3. Congratulations for these contenders:

  • Claire Marzo - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Meggan Vousta
  • Brooke Edmonton
  • Shannon May - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Geena Ivyne
  • Linda Simone
  • Sammi Alexis
  • Julie Simone
  • Christina Ellison
and...
  • Elyse DeLuna - HONORABLE MENTION
Congratulations again!
"On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the third verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree, turtle doves, and three french hen. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 3 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 4.

Literal example of three french hen for quick inspiration

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the 10 of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, I forgot about the sweepstakes. How could I forget, oh yeah. I was too busy Christmas shopping, silly me. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY EFFIN' GODDD!!! >:( Let me in this contest, I need to be in NYC, some of the others don't even need to win. JUST PLEASE LET ME HAVE A 2ND CHANCE!!! DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. :/ Sucks I didn't make the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I made it! :D I'm preparing my "three french hens" and fixing up the "partridge in a pear tree" symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the last one, yikes, I better hurry this time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the rest of y'all moving onto day 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending mine, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this opportunity? -_- I'm so disappointed in myself. Good luck for the others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I made the list, time to send in my third picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honorable mention? Wow, I'd never though I would get it so easily. Haha. :) Well, good luck for the rest of you all.

    I'm sending in my inclusion of "three french hen".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this sounds like a fun sweepstakes, go contenders go! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christina Ellison16 December 2012 at 13:02

    I'm starting to prepare mine for the photo. ;) I hope I get an honorable mention this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Are you freaking kidding me? -_-

      Delete
    2. Winners gotta win, losers gotta lose. >:) Sucks to be you right now. You'll probably lose before me anyways.

      Delete
    3. Karma will pay Linda! >:)

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I don't believe in karma, sorry. O:)

      Delete
  15. I'm sending in mine. :)

    ReplyDelete