Saturday 22 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 9)

Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen 4 participants who submitted picture entries for "eight maids-a-milking", "seven swans-a-swimming", "six geese-a-laying", "five golden rings", "four calling birds", "three french hen", "two turtles doves", and a "partridge in a pear tree" to continue onto Day 9. Congratulations for these contenders:

  • Elyse DeLuna - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Geena Ivyne
  • Claire Marzo
and...
  • Linda Simone - HONORABLE MENTION
Congratulations to the four of you, and sorry Shannon May, you have been cut from the sweepstakes.

"On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine ladies dancingeight maids-a-milkingseven swans-a-swimmingsix geese-a-layingfive golden ringsfour calling birdsthree french hentwo turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the ninth verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree, turtle doves, three french hen, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese-a-laying, seven swans-a-swimming, eight maids-a-milking, and nine ladies dancing. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 9 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 10.

Literal example of nine ladies dancing for quick inspiration

22 comments:

  1. I'm sending.... ohhh... -_-

    #SweepstakesSuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one, Shannon.

      Delete
  2. Sending my picture in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on photographers! Bring in those pics of the 12 days of Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go photographers! Woohoo! We have one, who will be the second sender? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't checked back here for two weeks and I thought I'd drop by, lol.

    This sweepstakes sounds like so much fun. I wish I could join. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photographers are tough! I wouldn't have passed day 3 searching for replicas of items. Nice creativity going there, Claire, Linda, Geena, and Elyse! I don't suppose how you could replicate nine ladies dancing or seven swans swimming.... I respect these contenders A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping substituting ladies dancing in a traditional, but replicated version will make me get into day 10... I just hope so... :( This photo doesn't look like it will cooperate.

    *crossing fingers* :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sent it! :D (Being cockier than ever)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be the one being so stuck-up, Linda. Karma will get revenge on you soon. >:(

      Delete
    2. First of all, you need to stop whining sista. -_- I said I don't believe in karma three times already! And you still bother me, tell you what... you're out already so STAY out. I don't want to hear your crap or I will expose your darkest secret on this blog. >:(

      Delete
    3. Fine, I'll stop whining if you admit you believe in karma.

      Delete
    4. Happy now? >:)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Delete this comment at once! Dx

      Delete
    2. Lol! XD

      Delete
    3. Thank you blog administrator. :)

      Delete
    4. I will e-mail ALL my friends about this so don't thank them yet, hahaha! xD

      Delete
  10. Come on photographers, keep on shooting those replicated items. :) I know someone is yearning to win this with all their snapshotted strength. Bad jokes, but come on, it's Christmas week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not the perfect replication of nine ladies dancing, but I guess it will have to do. :( It will be so grateful if I am not eliminated tomorrow for the sweepstakes...

    I guess I'm going to cross every finger and toe there is on my body, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christina Ellison22 December 2012 at 14:00

    I'm still cheering for the top 4 photographers to aim for the win! :) I wish them luck... alas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go top 4 photographers! And I mean it, lol

    ReplyDelete