Friday 21 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 8)

Day 7 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen 5 participants who submitted picture entries for "seven swans-a-swimming", "six geese-a-laying", "five golden rings", "four calling birds", "three french hen", "two turtles doves", and a "partridge in a pear tree" to continue onto Day 8. Congratulations for these contenders:

  • Claire Marzo - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Elyse DeLuna - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Shannon May
  • Geena Ivyne
and...
  • Linda Simone
Congratulations to the five of you, and sorry Brooke Edmonton, you have been cut from the sweepstakes.

"On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimmingsix geese-a-layingfive golden ringsfour calling birdsthree french hentwo turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the eighth verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree, turtle doves, three french hen, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese-a-laying, seven swans-a-swimming, and eight maids-a-milking. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 8 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 9.


Literal example of eight maids-a-milking for quick inspiration

16 comments:

  1. I'm hurrying and sending my picture in. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not feel bad for Meggan, Sammi, Julie, and Brooke for being eliminated from the contest, I actually feel grateful. >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dislike, dislike, dislike... I feel grateful you weren't even IN this sweepstakes.

      Delete
    2. I love how you criticized Julie for me (not everyone else though :P). Thank you. :)

      Delete
    3. And you two should be sisters better than us. That's a compliment.

      Delete
    4. You're welcome... towards Linda... not the loser.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations each and every one of the contendors for making it so far in the sweepstakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on photographers! Keep on sending those pics. Unlike me because I got the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending my picture in right now, it's so hard to replicate eight maids-a-milking. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent it! Take that down now, Julie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because I'm out doesn't mean you still get to talk trash about me. >:( Ugh, Karma WILL get back at you soon.

      Delete
  7. Go photographers! :D I can't wait to see who the winner of this sweepstakes will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll send in my photo tomorrow morning. I still need to buy some "eight maids-a-milking" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh well, it's okay. I had a fun time doing this sweepstakes anyway, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GO PHOTOGRAPHERS GO!!! I love cheering for this sweepstakes, it's the only one I can actually satisfy myself with for twelve days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sending in my picture right now, it sucks this site was on maintenance an hour ago. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete