Wednesday 19 December 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (Day 6)

Day 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge has officially closed its entry doors and PoptropicaStars has chosen 7 participants who submitted picture entries for "five golden rings", "four calling birds", "three french hen", "two turtles doves", and a "partridge in a pear tree" to continue onto Day 6. Congratulations for these contenders:

  • Claire Marzo - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Linda Simone
  • Julie Simone
  • Brooke Edmonton
  • Geena Ivyne - HONORABLE MENTION
  • Elyse DeLuna
and...
  • Shannon May - HONORABLE MENTION


Congratulations to the seven of you, and sorry Christina Ellison, you have been cut from the sweepstakes.
"On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six geese-a-layingfive golden ringsfour calling birdsthree french hentwo turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree."
PoptropicaStars has given you the sixth verse scripted in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" to be creative on how to replicate the partridge in a pear tree, turtle doves, three french hen, four calling birds, five golden rings, and six geese-a-laying. By tomorrow at 12:00 P.M., each sweepstakes contender must have sent in a legible picture of their creation to continue on with their quest for the Day 12 prizes. Winners of day 6 will be listed in the following post and progress into Day 7.

Literal example of six geese (not a-laying) for quick inspiration

16 comments:

  1. Yes, i got another honorable mention! And congrats for Claire for 4 honorables in a row. ;)

    Sending my photo in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Christina Ellison! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for everyone in the top 7! :D I'm so sorry Christina. :( I really feel you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed all the fun. -__- Maybe next time....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone! :D Good luck getting to day 12!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Geena and everyone else, good luck too. :) I'm sending in my photo of six "geese-a-laying" right now.

    "Literal example of SIX GEESE (NOT A-LAYING)..." lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, why am I always below Linda?! I demand an explanation... -_-

    (Sent mine in ten minutes ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sent mine in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray, I made the top 7. :) I'm sending my picture with all 21 items in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sweepstakes sounds like so much fun. Good luck for the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending my picture in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christina Ellison19 December 2012 at 12:45

    Come on contendors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though I'm out, I still love watching these days go by, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This has to be my favorite sweepstakes theme ever! ^_^ It's so creative to go out and hunt down some inspiration to replicate a specific Twelve Days of Christmas song item. P:

    ReplyDelete